What is the History of Vaping?
E-cigarettes, personal vaporizers, vape pens – we’ve heard plenty of different names for the same thing. It’s the new-age alternative to traditional smoking tobacco that has taken the world by storm – a device using a mixture of flavors, propylene glycol, vegetable glycerin, and sometimes nicotine. No matter what combination, the benefits of vaping are clear.
A Chinese pharmacist, Hon Lik, reportedly invented the first e-cigarette in 2003. But, they weren’t available in the US market until late 2006. Since then, the demand for vaping has exploded, and companies around the world have cashed in by creating vaping devices and vape oils/e-juice.
With the market so full of options, where do we start?
How Much Should I Use?
Depending on your experience, we recommend a few different options:
- New to Smoking/Vaping
If you’re new to smoking/vaping, we recommend a 30ml, 300mg bottle, which is the smallest we offer. These amounts will allow you to try out vaping without any risk of feeling like you’ve wasted money if you don’t like it.
- New to Vaping CBD
If you’re new to smoking/vaping CBD oil particularly, we still recommend a 30ml, 300mg bottle. This suggestion allows you to try vaping CBD at the lowest dose available to see how its effects can benefit you.
- Experienced with Smoking / Vaping
If you’re familiar with smoking/vaping, a larger bottle of our CBD vape oil – 60ml, 1000mg – will likely be of interest, as to keep up with your volume.
- Experienced with Vaping CBD
If you’re familiar with smoking/vaping CBD oil, you should know that our vape oil is all-natural, organic, non-GMO, and gluten-free. No THC! Our large 60ml, 1000mg bottle will likely be of interest, as to keep up with your volume.
What are the Benefits of Vaping CBD?
- Entourage Effect
To summarize the Entourage Effect, think of it as a real party, or well, an entourage, the more members of the party, the better it is – this analogy references all of the active compounds in full-spectrum CBD oil.
DISCLAIMER: Cannabinoids and cannabidiol (CBD) are two different things; and even though CBD is a cannabinoid, all cannabinoids are not CBD. Got it? Good; moving on.
CBD makes up 90% of the cannabinoid content in full-spectrum CBD oil, with the other 10% not being filler, but compounds that provide other health benefits or compound on top of the CBD to make it more effective.
- Cannabinol (CBN): most notably works as an effective sleep aid.
- Cannabichromene (CBC): a less studied cannabinoid with positive effects on depression and anxiety, among other ailments.
- Cannabigerol (CBDG): also known as the ‘stem cell’ cannabinoid.
Terpenes are still present in full-spectrum CBD. Why are they so essential? While anything with a science-like name sounds important, let’s talk about the significance of terpenes and their types below:
- Caryophyllene: a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that helps with insomnia.
- Humulene: another pain reliever with antibacterial properties that can also help suppress appetite.
- Limonene: a relaxing stress reliever that can help boost your mood and help with gastric flux problems.
- Linalool: an effective sedative that also helps with depression, insomnia, and stress.
- Pinene: a substance with the potential to improve memory and increase alertness while providing anti-inflammatory relief.
With full-spectrum CBD comes a few vital additions:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin E
- Pairings of complex B vitamins – Niacin, Riboflavin, Thiamine
Full-spectrum CBD features an entire lineup of fats and up to 20 amino acids, including the nine essential ones: Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Tryptophan, and Valine.
Don’t forget the Omega 3’s or Omega 6’s! While our body-building and dieting friends love these terms, they might not know that CBD oil contains these important nutrients as well! These fats, alongside the fiber proteins deep inside the CBD, help the human body to recover.
What is What?
CBD oil can have several different names attached to it, but don’t let them confuse you!
- CBD Oil: It sounds exactly like what it is – CBD oil. It is legal in all 50 states if it contains no THC. CBD oil comes from the leaves, stalk, and other portions of the hemp plant.
- Hemp Oil: Hemp oil comes from only the hemp plant, not the stalk or flowers.
- Hemp Seed Oil: Again, it is what it sounds like precisely – oil from purely the seeds of the hemp plant.
Vaping at a Glance
Should you find a trustworthy, all-natural CBD vaping oil, it can be a great addition to your health routine. Hey, we’ve already told you about the good that it can do!