CBD Oil Drops
Price / Value: 8.5
|Product Size||Total CBD||CBD Per Dose||Price|
100% MONEY BACK!
Bluebird Botanicals is a company that prides itself on offering products with a spectrum of cannabinoids and terpenes. While their products do still focus on CBD as the main cannabinoid of interest, Bluebird stresses that their tinctures also contain other potentially therapeutic cannabinoids, such as CBC, CBG, CBG-A, and CBN. Customers looking to purchase these tinctures have a wide range of concentrations and quantities to choose from. The line of Original Hemp Extracts varies from 83.3mg to 2,000mg, and the Concentrated Hemp Extracts start at 500mg and go up to 12,000mg of cannabinoids.
CBD Source and Quality:
All full spectrum hemp extracts used in Bluebird’s products come from industrial hemp plants grown in Colorado. The hemp is grown organically and the production process is GMP certified. The extraction is done using cold ethanol alcohol, which is easier on the hemp but less trusted than CO2 extractions. All products are later tested for a range of heavy metals, fungi, and trace pesticides using both High Pressure Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) and Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS).
These hemp extracts are then emulsified in organic virgin hemp seed oil from industrial hemp plants grown in Canada. Hemp seed oil contains much smaller concentrations of the desired cannabinoids, but instead adds healthy omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids to the mixture. Some products also have added terpenes that are extracted from the hemp using steam-distillation.
- $9.95 for 83.3 mg 10mL – $219.95 for 3000 mg 60mL
- Available in 83.3 mg, 500 mg in 10mL bottles
- 250 mg, 1500 mg in 30mL bottles
- 500 mg, 3000 mg in 60mL bottles
- Internationally sourced hemp
- CO2 extraction
- Free shipping on domestic orders over $49
- Third-party lab tested
- Ingredients: Hemp Extract, Hemp Seed Oil
- Some products contain Frankincense, Black Cumin Seed, and blend of raw & heated cannabinoids
- Bluebird prides themselves on transparency and quality. They display 3rd party testing results on their website so you know their hemp is clean and pure.
- They strive to have a low environmental impact by employing sustainable farming practices and using both biodegradable packing materials and pre-recycled paper.
- They have a 365 day money back guarantee for unopened products. Within the first 14 days they will give refunds for the remaining portion of opened products.
- They do not offer different flavors of tinctures, so the hemp’s natural bitterness can make this supplement difficult to swallow.
- Hemp Complete includes half raw (non-decarboxylated CBD-A) and half heated (traditional decarboxylated CBD) extracts. This CBD-A is less refined and, unfortunately, less accessible to the body’s endocannabinoid receptors.
Payment Options: eCheck (ACH), Bitcoin.
Flavors: Natural Raw.