Price / Value: 6.5
|Product Size||Total CBD||CBD Per Dose||Price|
100% Money Back!
Bluebird Botanicals advertises as an “ethical and solid company,” and so far seems to meet their claims. They are straightforward in providing information about their product and procedures. They are a member of the National Hemp Association to support their farmers. And they provide special assistance to customers with disabilities, low income, or who are veterans.
For those looking to try hemp extract capsules, there are two sizes available. They only sell capsules with 15mg of CBD, but you can purchase them in bottles of 30 or 60.
CBD Source and Quality:
Bluebird is devoted to providing high quality cannabinoid extracts, and proves it by displaying Convergence Chromatography (CC) test results from an unaffiliated company, ProVerde Laboratories, for every batch of their products. These extracts come from Colorado, where their hemp is organically grown and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certified. They are also full-spectrum extracts, meaning they still contain many other valuable compounds naturally found in the hemp. However, they use a solvent-based extraction method instead of CO2 extraction, which could leave traces of ethanol in their products.
- Internationally sourced hemp
- CO2 extraction
- Free shipping on domestic orders over $49
- Third-party lab tested
- Ingredients: Hemp Extract, Hemp Seed Oil
- Some products contain Frankincense, Black Cumin Seed, and blend of raw & heated cannabinoids
- Free shipping on domestic orders over $49.
- Bluebird stays eco-friendly by using sustainable farming practices and sending products with biodegradable packing and pre-recycled paper receipts.
- All products have a 365-day money back guarantee.
- Solvent-based extractions are often viewed as less reliable than the more expensive CO2 extraction that most companies employ.
Payment Options: Visa/Mastercard.