Price / Value: 5.5
|Product Size||Total CBD||CBD Per Dose||Price|
100% Money Back!
Bluebird Botanicals is a popular choice for human CBD products, and may follow suit with pet products. Their website is well-designed and easy to navigate, which earns them points with us. They also have competitive pricing. They have assistance programs for low-income families, veterans, and those with disabilities. However, it is not clear whether those discounts cover when customers buy for their pets. The Companion Oil comes in several sizes, with a general concentration of 250mg of CBD per fluid ounce. It is sold in 1/3, 1, 2, 4, and 8oz bottles. They say it can be used for cats, dogs, and other pets.
CBD Source and Quality:
Bluebird Botanicals gets their hemp from several farms in Colorado. It is non-GMO and completely organic. They recently switched from CO2 extraction to using ethanol. Solvents like ethanol are generally less trusted by producers and consumers alike. However, Bluebird says that this method is new and has improved upon previous solvent-based extractions, so perhaps it is safe. All of their extracts are tested by an independent lab called ProVerde, and you can see the results posted in Bluebird’s batch database on their website. Many of these batches do contain small levels of heavy metals, like arsenic and lead, but the concentrations are well below the MA Department of Health standards. (The tests are run in Massachusetts).
- Internationally sourced hemp
- CO2 extraction
- Free shipping on domestic orders over $49
- Third-party lab tested
- Ingredients: Hemp Extract, Hemp Seed Oil
- Bluebird’s website has a database where they post extensive 3rd party lab testing results for all of their extracts. They have confidence in their product’s quality.
- If you aren’t satisfied with the product’s results, you can return the unused portion within 14 days for a partial refund. Unopened products can be returned for an entire year.
- They use biodegradable packing materials and pre-recycled paper to be eco-friendly.
- This new method of ethanol-based extraction is less established and could leave traces of solvent in the products.
- Without a flavoring, pets might not consume these oils willingly.
Payment Options: eCheck (ACH), Bitcoin.
Flavors: Natural Raw.