Price / Value: 9.5
|Product Size||Total CBD||CBD Per Dose||Price|
100% MONEY BACK!
CW Botanicals was one of the first CBD companies to gain fame, mainly after helping a young girl named Charlotte Figi to have fewer seizures. Charlotte suffers from Dravat Syndrome, but experienced dramatic improvement after steadily taking CBD supplements. Her family is now on a mission to help others with similar conditions by spreading the word and selling CBD. They offer two strengths of CBD capsules, containing either 15mg or 35mg per gel, in bottles of 30.
CBD Source and Quality:
CW products come from a strain of hemp called Charlotte’s Web, which they grow organically on family farms in Colorado. The follow the process from planting to manufacturing, thereby ensuring their hemp is contaminant-free. However, they do not state whether the strain has been genetically modified, only that the genetics were “developed” by the Stanley Brothers.
- Colorado grown hemp
- CO2 extraction
- Free domestic shipping over $30
- Contact for individual batch results
- Ingredients: Hemp Extract, MCT Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Free shipping on domestic orders over $75.
- Both sizes of gel capsule are well priced in comparison to similar products by competitors, for example cbdMD and Bluebird Botanicals.
- CW is affiliated with and donates frequently to the non-profit Realm of Caring, which funds a lot of research into the benefits of CBD, promotes education about CBD, and has a programs to help low-income families gain access to both CBD and medical marijuana.
- Although CW claims on their website to provide batch results of their products being tested by 3rd party labs, they make these results difficult to access. You have to email them once you have already purchased and received your product to check the specific batch number on its label. This makes it impossible to check out their quality before making a purchase.
- If you’d like to look into any CW Hemp products you already own, feel free to shoot them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how they fair!
Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover.