Price / Value: 6.5
|Product Size||Total CBD||CBD Per Dose||Price|
|1ml||Not Provided||Not Provided||$14.99|
|5ml||Not Provided||Not Provided||$49.99|
|12mL||Not Provided||Not Provided||$89.99|
100% MONEY BACK!
These vape oils are made with a VG (vegetable glycerin) base. And they come in 1mL or 5mL bottles and either strawberry or “jungle juice” flavors. But… even though the bottles are labeled “CBD Vape Liquid,” they don’t actually tell you how much CBD they contain. The only potential clue is that both sizes are labeled 18k. I’m not sure if this is a pun about the quality of this golden liquid or an attempt at labeling its CBD dose, but a product this vague does not inspire confidence. They also carry CBD Vape Additives in 1mL, 5mL, and 12mL bottles. Their CBD content is also a mystery. The only description of this product is “a powerful concentrate of pure, raw, unfiltered, solvent free CBD vape additive.” Just to be clear, hemp extracts are typically either raw or pure/filtered, but not both.
CBD Source and Quality:
Diamond CBD gets their hemp from farms in Scandinavia. It is non-GMO, industrial hemp that is grown organically. After harvest, it is exported to the US to be processed. During this phase, they use supercritical CO2 extraction to separate out the THC and the CBD. In most products, they combine the pure CBD with full spectrum hemp oil to get a more concentrated oil but complete oil. The ingredients of their pet tinctures say “industrial hemp CBD” so this may only use the isolate, but it is not clear. Although they do have lab tests run by a third party company called ProVerde, the results are not published. Their customer service department might release them if you’d like to check the cannabinoid profile of your purchased pet tincture.
- Imported hemp derived CBD
- Organic and non-gmo
- CO2 extraction
- Free shipping
- Free return shipping within 15 days
- 100% money back guarantee
- All domestic orders have free shipping. They will also pay the return shipping if you aren’t satisfied. (Also see Cons below).
- These tinctures are separated by the weight and species of your pet, so the directions are easy to follow.
- They do not publish external lab testing results to prove there are no heavy metals or chemical contaminants in their extracts.
- These products are not labeled with CBD content, so we can’t tell how well they are priced. For example, if the CBD was very dilute, these might seem overly expensive. Alternatively, they might be highly concentrated and therefore more economical. However, if it were the latter, you would think they would advertise it.
- Only unopened and unused products can be returned, and only within a 15 days after making your purchase. (See Pros above).
Payment Options: Not Provided.
Flavors: Natural Raw.