Price / Value: 4.5
|Product Size||Total CBD||CBD Per Dose||Price|
100% Money Back!
Diamond CBD is the only company we’ve seen so far that has multiple concentrations of tincture designed for different sized pets. They have individual Pet CBD products for cats, small dogs, medium dogs, and large dogs. Other companies on the market may recommend different doses based on the size of your pet, but Diamond makes it easy to know just the right amount. This is extra important because they don’t label the product with how much CBD it contains. Interestingly, the other two ingredients in these products are vegetable glycerin and propylene glycol, which is what vape oils are made out of. But, we are in no way recommending you try to vape this product, as it is directed for ingestion by your pets.
CBD Source and Quality:
Diamond CBD gets their hemp from farms in Scandinavia. It is non-GMO, industrial hemp that is grown organically. After harvest, it is exported to the US to be processed. During this phase, they use supercritical CO2 extraction to separate out the THC and the CBD. In most products, they combine the pure CBD with full spectrum hemp oil to get a more concentrated oil but complete oil. The ingredients of their pet tinctures say “industrial hemp CBD” so this may only use the isolate, but it is not clear. Although they do have lab tests run by a third party company called ProVerde, the results are not published. Their customer service department might release them if you’d like to check the cannabinoid profile of your purchased pet tincture.
- Imported hemp derived CBD
- Organic and non-gmo
- CO2 extraction
- Free shipping
- Free return shipping within 15 days
- 100% money back guarantee
- All domestic orders have free shipping. They will also pay the return shipping if you aren’t satisfied. (Also see Cons below).
- These tinctures are separated by the weight and species of your pet, so the directions are easy to follow.
- They do not publish external lab testing results to prove there are no heavy metals or chemical contaminants in their extracts.
- These products are not labeled with CBD content, so we can’t tell how well they are priced. For example, if the CBD was very dilute, these might seem overly expensive. Alternatively, they might be highly concentrated and therefore more economical. However, if it were the latter, you would think they would advertise it.
- Only unopened and unused products can be returned, and only within a 15 days after making your purchase. (See Pros above).
Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover.
Flavors: Natural Raw.