Price / Value: 7
|Product Size||Total CBD||CBD Per Dose||Price|
30 Day Money Back!
Elixinol is based in Colorado, but has ties to industrial hemp growers around the world. Their co-founder Paul Benhaim got his start by incorporating hemp’s omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids into healthy snack bars. After traveling abroad and learning more about hemp’s beneficial attributes, he and others began Elixinol. They now offer a range of products, including hemp oil capsules with 15mg of CBD and 375mg of hemp oil each. They also contain fractionated coconut oil, labeled as MCT on the bottle. Products come with either 30 or 60 capsules (450 or 900mg of CBD, respectively).
CBD Source and Quality:
Elixinol imports its hemp from both Canada and Europe, although they do not disclose where in Europe. They do specify it is completely organic and non-GMO. The full-spectrum extracts incorporated in products are extracted via the widespread and most effective method, supercritical CO2 extraction. Each batch is then tested by both Elixinol and a 3rd party lab to ensure there are no heavy metals, pesticides, or other contaminants present.
- Internationally sourced hemp
- Organic and non-GMO
- Full Spectrum, supercritical CO2 extraction
- Donates 5% of all sales to customer’s choice of 7 non-profits
- They recommend taking one capsule per day. However, with such small increments as 15mg CBD per capsule, customers who wish to try higher doses can easily take more to customize their regimen.
- The website has very thorough product explanations and is easy to navigate.
- Elixinol donates 5% of every purchase to a non-profit of the customer’s choice (within 7 options).
- Elixinol’s hemp oil capsules are fairly expensive compared to their competitors’.
- Elixinol claims to have 3rd party labs test their products in Europe; however, they only post results coming from an Elixinol lab in Colorado.
Payment Options: Credit or Debit Card, Pay using E-Check.