Price / Value: 7.5
|Product Size||Total CBD||Price|
CBD HEMP BALM
CBD Moisturizing Lotion
100% MONEY BACK!
Elixinol is one of the most prominent CBD producing companies. They are based in Colorado, but have roots in the hemp industry around the world. Their website is quite well developed, with sections on quality, CBD education, and charity. They even donate 5% of every purchase to charity! When making a purchase you can choose between seven non-profits to be the recipient. They now sell two topical hemp products, CBD Hemp Balm and CBD Lip Balm. The hemp balm is a completely plant-based lotion with 125mg of CBD. The lip balm is also all-natural and contains a variety of oils to moisturize healthy or chapped lips. It contains only 5mg of CBD.
CBD Source and Quality:
According to Elixinol’s website, their co-founder Paul Benhaim has traveled the world to find the best sources and strains of hemp. This hemp is organic and non-GMO, but their website doesn’t get any more specific about it’s source than Europe. Their extraction methods check out; they use supercritical CO2 extraction and produce full spectrum hemp oil products. They also have extensive testing done on each batch to check for heavy metals, chemicals, microbes, and fungi. However, although they say these tests are done by third party labs, the results they post are only from Elixinol’s labs.
- Five percent of every purchase is donated to a charity of the customer’s choice (within 7 options).
- These balms are completely plant-based, so you don’t have to worry about any harmful or mysterious chemicals.
- Elixinol’s website is quite thorough and easy to navigate.
- Elixinol is vague about the source of their hemp, saying only that it is grown somewhere in Europe.
- They do not disclose the names of the third party labs that do some of their testing, or publish their results online.
Payment Options: Credit or Debit Card, Pay using E-Check.