Price / Value: 5.5
|Product Size||Total CBD||CBD Per Dose||Price|
100% Money Back!
The face of Elixinol is a man named Paul Benhaim. He is one of the founders of the company and has been highly involved in its growth and development. He started off making snack bars with hemp seeds in them, and then realized that hemp oil could be useful for all sorts of things. After traveling the world in search of different strains, he and his team at Elixinol believe they offer truly high quality products. Their newest line is a versatile hemp oil-VG mixture called Respira. It can be consumed in food or sublingually, but it also works in vaporizers. Respira comes in bottles of 300 and 600mg CBD, and you can choose between natural and grape-mint flavors. Just to be clear, that grape-mint is one flavor, not two.
CBD Source and Quality:
Elixinol is another one of those CBD companies that imports hemp from Europe, but won’t tell us anything more specific about where it’s grown. At least they say it’s organic and non-GMO though, but I would like to know more. Their extraction process checks out; they use supercritical CO2 extraction and produce full-spectrum oils. They also say that a 3rd party lab checks their extracts for potency, heavy metals, chemicals, and microbes. However, the results posted on their website are only the Elixinol lab’s results. The other thing is that they haven’t posted any results for the Respira products yet. It’s a relatively new product, so hopefully these will be available soon.
- Internationally sourced hemp
- Organic and non-GMO
- Full Spectrum, supercritical CO2 extraction
- Donates 5% of all sales to customer’s choice of 7 non-profits
- This product’s versatility is nice. You can dry several different methods of ingestion without having to buy multiple products. Just as a reminder, it can be vaped, mixed with food, or placed under the tongue.
- Elixinol is philanthropic too – they let you pick one of 7 non-profits to donate 5% of your purchase to.
- Elixinol is fairly expensive compared to their competitors, like cbdMD or Bluebird Botanicals.
- They claim to value transparency and accountability, but then seem shifty about their hemp’s source. This is a little troubling.
Payment Options: Credit or Debit Card, Pay using E-Check.
Flavors: Grape-Mint or Natural Flavors.