CBD Oil Drops
Price / Value: 7
|Product Size||Total CBD||CBD Per Dose||Price|
100% MONEY BACK!
Many companies make claims about their high hopes for the future, being involved in progress and a healthier world and the like, but Endoca may be one of the few to truly exemplify what they stand for. Not only do they promote and sell cannabinoid-containing products to improve individual well-being, but they are striving for a 100% sustainable company so they care for the planet too. Their machines run off of waste oil from other companies (likely vegetable oil). They recycle extra hemp products to feed cattle and produce biogas for heat. They are developing compostable packaging made from hemp. And they plan on converting to solar panels to power their factory. If you buy their hemp oil extracts, you can rest assured they were made with a low environmental footprint. Well, except for the fossil fuels required to import them from Denmark…
They currently offer two lines of hemp oil drops, one with fully decarboxylated, traditional CBD, and another with half decarboxylated CBD and half raw, uncarboxylated CBD. Both of these can be purchased in tinctures of either 300mg or 1,500mg of their respective cannabinoids.
CBD Source and Quality:
Endoca uses organic, industrial hemp that is grown and processed in Denmark. From seed to oil extract, their entire production is company-controlled and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certified. They use supercritical CO2 extraction at low temperatures to procure the full spectrum of cannabinoids rather than isolating the CBD. Last but not least, all products are tested by “pharmaceutical and analytical laboratories” (according to the Endoca website).
- $31.00 300 for mg 10mL – $156.00 for 1500 mg 10mL
- Available in 300 mg, 1500 mg in 10mL bottles
- Internationally grown hemp
- Strive to be 100% sustainable company
- Full Spectrum, supercritical CO2 extraction
- Tested by pharmaceutical and analytical laboratories, according to website
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Buying your CBD from Endoca is the eco-friendly choice, as they are a soon-to-be a completely sustainable company.
- Comprehensive lab test results are published and available on their website. These give the terpenoid and cannabinoid profiles, as well as confirm the absence of heavy metals, microbial contaminants, and fungus.
- Although the website provides thorough content, the interface is a bit glitchy and can be frustrating to read.
- Previous customers have reported that their customer service can be inattentive (from Medical Marijuana Inc).
- Endoca claims that their products are tested by 3rd party labs; however, the batch results on their website are only connected to Endoca itself. This begs the question of why they do not display the external results?
Payment Options: Credit or Debit Card, Pay using E-Check.
Flavors: Natural Raw Flavors.