Price / Value: 6
|Product Size||Total CBD||CBD Per Dose||Price|
100% Money Back!
Green Roads was founded in 2011 and began selling products in 2012, making it one of the first big CBD companies. According to their website, they manufacture over 45 products and reach over 1 million customers. Their main claim to fame is that their founder and CEO, Laura Fuentes, is a licensed compounding pharmacist. She used this knowledge to “formulate” each of their product designs. She has also gotten the company involved with research into the benefits of CBD. Now they are even beginning Phase 1 trials with the FDA for an undisclosed CBD product. You’ll have to wait for this one, but in the meantime you can try their CBD oil capsules. They come in either a bag of 4 or a bottle of 14 capsules. Each one has 25mg of CBD and they recommend taking 2 per day. Seriously though, with that package size you can’t do much more than try them.
CBD Source and Quality:
Green Roads imports organic hemp from Europe, but they don’t disclose a specific source. To extract the CBD they use supercritical CO2 (like most manufacturers), then they “winterize” that stage to obtain 99% pure CBD crystals. They then add these into a full spectrum hemp oil to restore the “entourage effect” of having multiple cannabinoids, fatty acids, and terpenes. Then they test these products through an independent lab called Desert Valley Testing. What’s concerning, however, is that they do not test for the presence of heavy metals, pesticides, or other contaminants. The batch results posted on their website only confirm the potency of the CBD that the products contain.
- Internationally sourced hemp
- European Certified Organic Hemp
- Full Spectrum CO2 extraction
- Certified 99% pure CBD Crystalline purification process
- Website posted lab results
- Free shipping on orders over $125
- Ingredients: CBD Oil, Hemp Oil, 99% Pure CBD Crystalline Isolate, Kosher-Grade Vegetable Glycerin
- Free shipping on orders over $75.
- Green Roads is engaged with their community. For example, they are currently sponsoring CBD products for 40 families from the Joe DiMagio Children’s Hospital.
- It is odd that Green Roads does not tell us more about where their hemp is grown, or in what conditions.
- There is no testing for harmful contaminants, like heavy metals, pesticides, microbes, or fungi.
- You can only buy capsules in packages of 4 or 14, so if you want to do more than sample the product you will have to purchase quite a few bottles. This will be far more costly than from other companies, like Bluebird Botanicals, cbdMD, or Charlottes Web.
Payment Options: MasterCard, Visa.