Price / Value: 7.5
|Product Size||Total CBD||CBD Per Dose||Price|
100% MONEY BACK!
Green Roads is a fairly large company that manufactures all of their own products, as well as those of many other companies. They have an extensive product line (especially for gummies), although they’re known for being expensive. To make you feel better about their prices, however, you can think about their philanthropy – they have partnered with several medical institutions and are currently sponsoring the treatment of over 40 families under their EJ Foundation. They’re also a big promoter of research, through which they’re striving to get a CBD formula registered with the FDA eventually. For now, we’ll have to take their word for it. They have several gummy products: There are three strengths of gummy frogs, 25, 50, and 100mg of CBD per frog. Unfortunately they only come in packs of 3 or 4 so you’ll have to buy quite a few packs if you eat the recommended 1-2 gummies a day… The 25mg frogs come in Sourz flavor as well. There are also bottles of 30 gummy bears with 10mg each, and packs of 2 gummy blocks and 2 gummy men (this cracks me up) that each contain 30mg of CBD. At first we thought the gummy men were some sort of supplement designed for men, but they’re actually just people-shaped and we guess the default was “men.”
CBD Source and Quality:
Green Roads seems on the surface to have well-developed, high quality products. However, when you try to fact check them it doesn’t go so well. First, they don’t disclose much information about their hemp. They import it from Europe, but don’t say where in Europe. At least it’s organic. Their extraction process is good; they use CO2, then crystallize the extract to get a more pure form of CBD. Some of their gummies are made with full spectrum oil as well, while others are listed as having “anhydrous hemp extract.” Anhydrous means dehydrated, so this is likely the isolate form. Then they claim to have their products tested by a 3rd party lab – it’s even on a badge in their website heading – but when you look at the lab reports on product pages, most of the important things read “Not tested.” So they’re not actually looking at the heavy metal content or whether it has chemical contaminants. One last thing is that the gummies are made with food dyes, corn syrup, and sugar. If you’re hoping for all-natural these may not be the best, but if you’re a candy-eater then this is pretty normal.
- Internationally sourced hemp
- European Certified Organic Hemp
- Full Spectrum CO2 extraction
- Certified 99% pure CBD Crystalline purification process
- Website posted lab results
- Free shipping on orders over $125
- Ingredients: CBD Oil, Hemp Oil, 99% Pure CBD Crystalline Isolate, Kosher-Grade Vegetable Glycerin
- Gummies are an easy way to get your daily CBD since they taste great! And with Green Roads you can pick between sweet or sour.
- Most of their gummies come in bags of 2-4 so it will be very expensive if you take them frequently.
- Their “3rd party tested” badge seems like false advertising when you see that they only test for CBD potency and not for contaminants.
- The website is full of annoying popups. There are frequent announcements about what other customers are purchasing to encourage you to follow suit. The product pages also try to connect with your Facebook Messenger to send you coupons.
Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard.
Flavors: Sweet and Sour Fruit Flavors.