Price / Value: 8.5
|Product Size||Total CBD||CBD Per Dose||Price|
100% MONEY BACK!
The name Highland Pharms makes us think of a pharmaceutical company, but this company is quite the opposite. The Texan founders discourage people from resorting to prescription medicines for common ailments. Instead, they value home remedies and natural medicine. In fact, almost all of their products are all-natural. Both of their gummy products are an exception however, as they contain food dyes and artificial flavorings. They offer two sizes of bear-shaped Hemp Plus CBD Gummies, with 10 or 20mg of CBD per bear. They both come in packets of 20, and if you’d like a smaller dose you can easily cut them up to make more. They advertise that these sweet treats are ideal for getting your kids to eat their daily CBD.
CBD Source and Quality:
Highland Pharms uses organic hemp grown on a boutique farm in Colorado. They call it “ultra high grade” and “pharmaceutical grade” hemp, while discounting industrial hemp, but then acknowledge that their hemp is industrial hemp that they simply call “pharmaceutical.” In case you aren’t familiar, hemp oils are traditionally made from industrial hemp because it has a higher CBD content and a low (and therefore legal) THC content. It seems possible that they do not understand the terms they are using. At least they send their products off for testing by a 3rd party lab called ProVerde. ProVerde checks each batch for contaminants like heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, and microbes. They also confirm the potency of the CBD and other cannabinoids. These are retained post-CO2 extraction, making the hemp oil full-spectrum.
- Colorado grown hemp
- Organic and non-GMO
- Full Spectrum CO2 extraction
- Third-party testing
- Free domestic shipping
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Ingredients: Hemp Extract, MCT Oil
- All orders get free domestic shipping.
- They have a very nice 30 day money back guarantee if you aren’t satisfied with your order.
- They call their hemp “pharmaceutical grade” without any facts or actual certifications to differentiate it from normal, industrial hemp.
- They do not ship internationally.
- The Highland Pharms website is poorly formatted. There are grammatical errors and incomplete descriptions everywhere.
Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard.
Flavors: Fruit Flavors.