Price / Value: 6.5
|Product Size||Total CBD||Price|
CBD Hemp Lotion
100% MONEY BACK
If you’re looking for a product called CBD Therapy Cream, stay here because this is the same product. Highland Pharms was recently admonished for using language indicative of making claims about CBD’s health benefits, which is currently illegal because CBD is not yet certified by the FDA for medical use. They are now in the process of renaming all of their products to meet the guidelines. Honestly, this seems pretty in line with the rest of this company. Their website is not well put together; it’s full of redundancies and errors. And apparently their products are troublesome as well. This newly-named Therapy Plus Hemp Lotion has added eucalyptus and rosemary to moisturize and rejuvenate your skin. It contains 50mg of CBD per ounce and comes in 2 or 4oz jars.
CBD Source and Quality:
Highland Pharms calls their hemp “ULTRA-HIGH Grade” and “pharmaceutical grade,” but on their FAQ page they admit that it’s really just industrial hemp like all the rest. It’s grown organically on a farm in Colorado. They use supercritical CO2 to extract the CBD and most of their products are full spectrum. They are also thoroughly tested by an independent lab called ProVerde.
- Colorado grown hemp
- Organic and non-GMO
- Full Spectrum CO2 extraction
- Third-party testing
- Free domestic shipping
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Shipping is free anywhere in the US.
- They have a 30 day money back guarantee if you aren’t satisfied.
- Highland Pharms publishes their products’ lab results to prove their hemp is clean and safe.
- Highland Pharms uses intentionally misleading descriptions like “pharmaceutical grade” to make their products seem better than they are. There is nothing pharmaceutically certified about them.
- Their website is poorly formatted and contains frequent grammatical errors. This does not inspire confidence in a customer.
Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard.