CBD Oil Drops
Price / Value: 6
|Product Size||Total CBD||CBD Per Dose||Price|
100% MONEY BACK!
Plus CBD Oil is an interesting company among CBD sellers. Most websites have a clear target audience and make their angle obvious – purest CBD, or local CBD, or “pharmaceutical-grade” CBD. Plus CBD Oil seems more like a generalist, but I would say they are slightly geared toward a more mature audience. The thing is that their marketing comes off a little… tacky. They have tried to claim and rebrand the “entourage effect” (where the combination of various cannabinoids, terpenes, fatty acids, and other molecules from the entire hemp plant are more beneficial to the body than consuming CBD alone), by calling it their “hemptourage effect.” They have also labeled the growing understanding of CBD as the “CBD Evolution” and say “[they] are pioneering the future of hemp.” They’re very confident. Anyways, it’s true that Plus CBD Oil has a wide range of hemp-derived products. They also offer fairly thorough explanations for anyone less familiar with or looking to learn more about CBD. If you’d like to try out a tincture, they come in 250 or 750mg of CBD, plus other cannabinoids. Get it? You can get both of these unflavored or peppermint flavored. They also have a spray version in 100 or 500mg the comes in unflavored, vanilla, peppermint, olive oil, or peppermint olive oil (yuck).
CBD Source and Quality:
Plus CBD Oil sources their hemp to somewhere in Europe, but they don’t say exactly where. They use EU certified seeds and oversee the entire process, from farming to manufacturing to distribution. Their hemp is grown without chemicals, and products are non-GMO, vegan, and gluten free. They use CO2 extraction, then test all extracts both at their own lab in San Diego, CA and at a 3rd party lab called SC Laboratories. After purchasing a product, you can contact customer service to request the SC lab reports. They show CBD potency and confirm the absence of harmful chemicals, heavy metals, and solvents.
- $37.76 250 for mg 30mL – $80.96 for 750 mg 60mL
- Available in 250 mg in 30mL bottles
- 750 mg in 60mL bottles
- Unflavored, Peppermint flavors
- Internationally sourced hemp
- Gluten-free, non-GMO, vegan
- CO2 extraction
- Third-party testing available through request
- 2 week return policy
- Ingredients: Hemp Oil, Olive Oil, Monk Fruit, Silica, Monolaurin, Quillaja Saponaria, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Alpha Tocopherol, Water
- The “seed to shelf guarantee” says that Plus CBD Oil monitors all stages of their hemp product production.
- Their website has a handy Glossary section in case you get confused on any hemp-related terminology.
- They are more expensive than many of their competitors, like cbdMD or Charlotte’s Web.
- You have 14 days after a product’s delivery to return it for a refund, but they only accept unused / unopened products.
- Sometimes their website doesn’t transition smoothly. The headers jump around when you try to scroll, and some words get cut off.
Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Diner’s.
Flavors: Natural Raw, Peppermint.